Not really diggin' this

Ok, so I like the overall look of this them by Blog and Web, but it's buggy. The more I dig and use, the more problems I uncover. It doesn't help that parts of it are in Spanish either (not that I have anything against Spanish, it was a fun subject in high school and my college roommate majored in it - we had post-it notes all over our dorm room labeling everything in Spanish... but I digress. It's just, that was like 14 years ago. I barely know how to order a burrito at Taco Bell now... Anyhow.).

So I'm gonna start playing around with other templates. Maybe even create my own if I find enough of that "free time" stuff floating around.

In the meantime, make sure to check out all my latest creations at ShuBee: www.shubee.com and check out our Buzz newsletter. Also, don't forget to tweet @shubee and @chris_hood

0 comments:

ShareThis