New day, new template

Ok, so I'm fooling around with this blogging thing again at Larry's suggestion/request. Larry's got a good thing going with his BlogRoundTown service (www.najeradesign.com, www.goroundtown.com and now www.blogsroundtown.com). I used to have a pretty legnthy blog back in the day when I had my own design studio but let it fade into the ether when I forgot to renew my web hosting after coming on board at ShuBee.

I do miss writing, it's strong in my background. So what the heck. It's midnight and I don't have much else going on.

I'm used to Wordpress - it's what I've always used for my own blogs and client installations, but again at Larry's suggestion, I'm trying out Blogger. Seems cool. Templates are easy enough to install and update. Lucky I know a think or three about CSS though. The guy who wrote this template has some overlapping issues that still needed to be worked out as well as some odd text coloring. Getting there though...

So this is my introduction to the world I guess. Knowing my AADD I'll burn through a dozen or so templates before I find something I'm happy with for a week or so. Here goes.

0 comments:

ShareThis